HOME
HOME
Actually this is my first time go to another country by plane, direct flight from Jakarta, Indonesia to Manila, Philippines on November 5, 2024. At Ninoy Aquino International Airport, I went to NEUST. Previously I didn't think I would get the opportunity to go abroad, it made me nervous but I was sure I could do it.
We arrived at the NEUST dorm maybe around 11 pm then the teacher from NEUST invited us to have lunch together, actually I’m nervous when I meet some teacher from NEUST but after we have lunch together, the teacher talk a lot with us like joking and sharing experiences that’s make me not nervous again and make me feel enjoy in here. After that we return to the dorm and take rest but around 5 minutes from this Julia the Ais friends come to the guest house and intvited us to go outside like go to alfamart and aldimart to buy something like frozen food and snack for our stock food in the guest house. And than after this we return to the guest house take rest and make our food for dinner. In the first week we did a lot of activities among others are watched scout activity in F.Buencamino Sr. Integrated School then we attend the opening ceremony of SEA Teacher in NEUST and we meet a lot people like students from campus, lecturers, deans, head director and the president of NEUST after that we go municipal meet the mayor in there. And the all people in here it’s so kindly also we attend sports competition in NEUST and that’s so fun. We also go to the main campus of NEUST in Cabanatuan, we not just go to main campus we also go to mall in there.
In the next week we start make the lesson plan to use in school later, we teaching demo in 2 school that is Gabaldon Central School and F.Buencamino Sr. Integrated School. For the schedule we observe in 3 days then in Thursday and Friday we start pra-practice teaching and final demo. In first we observe in Gabaldon Central School for 1 week, I observe in grade 3 and in Thursday we start with pre-practice teaching, I teach the students in grade 3 topic about grouping animal based on what their eat from science subject. Then because the Gabaldon Central School have shcadule on Friday we can’t do final demo we start final demo on Tuesday that because on Friday we start observe in F.Buencamino Sr. Integrated School and I observe in grade 7. And on Tuesday we start final demo in this final demo I teach in grade 3 and the subject is science topic about living things and non-living things. And the next day we start pra-practice teaching in F.Buencamino Sr. Integrated School in grade 7 my topic is cellular reproduction from science subject. On Friday we start final demo and I’m still use same topic for the grade 7 but I change the assignment for students. On Saturday and Sunday we take rest in guest house, during rest day we going to outside to buy something like ingredient for cooking. And in the last week we not going to School we just going to beach and visit some place.
The saddest day occurred when the closing celebration of this program was held on November 29 2024, actually I am very sad when I gave a speech about my experience and how grateful I was to the students and anyone who helped me in carrying out this program. The students gave me mementoes, and the lecturers also gave me souvenirs and gifts, which made me very sad to remember that this program had ended. I just want to say thank you very much for giving me a lot of new knowledge and giving me a lot of experience.


Komentar
Posting Komentar